The term regenerative farming/agriculture is still in the process of being defined; here are some useful links to learn more about it and some link :
1) Regenerative Agriculture Resources
- Kiss the Ground
- An audience-supported nonprofit promoting regeneration and healthy soil as a viable solution for our climate, wellness, and water crisis. Since 2013 we’ve inspired millions to participate in the Regenerative Movement through storytelling, education, and partnerships.
- Soil Health Institute
- The Soil Health Institute is a global non-profit with a mission of safeguarding and enhancing the vitality and productivity of soils through scientific research and advancement. The Institute brings together leaders in soil health science and the industry to conduct research and empower farmers and other landowners with the knowledge to successfully adopt regenerative soil health systems that contribute economic and environmental benefits to agriculture and society.
- Savory Institute
- Regeneration International
- Promote, facilitate and accelerate the global transition to regenerative food, farming and land management for the purpose of restoring climate stability, ending world hunger and rebuilding deteriorated social, ecological and economic systems.
- Noble Research Institute
- An independent nonprofit agricultural research organization dedicated to delivering solutions to great agricultural challenges.
- Rainforest Alliance
- An international non-profit organization working at the intersection of business, agriculture, and forests to make responsible business the new normal.
- NRDC (National Resources Defense Council)
- NRDC uses science, policy, law, and people power to confront the climate crisis, protect public health, and safeguard nature.
- The Nature Conservancy
- Making the highest possible impact on the climate and biodiversity crises between now and 2030, developing breakthrough ideas, amplifying local leaders and influencing policy.
2) Examples of Regenerative Agriculture in Action
- White Oak Pastures, Regenerative Farm, Bluffton, GA.
- TomKat Ranch, Regenerative Cattle Ranch, Pescadero, CA
- TomKat Ranch is an 1800-acre grassfed cattle ranch in the San Francisco Bay Area. Our team of ranchers, scientists, and advocates look to nature to guide our landscape management in support of our values. Over the next five years, we want to have inspired the transition of one million acres of California rangeland to regenerative management.
- Stemple Creek Ranch, Regenerative Ranch, Tomales, CA
- Working in harmony with Mother Nature to promote optimal biodiversity that ensures the long term health and productivity of the ranch. We use regenerative, organic agricultural practices, which means we seek to enhance and rehabilitate our entire ecosystem by focusing on soil health and increasing carbon in our land.