The U.S. Farm Bill: What’s at Stake?
The U.S. Farm Bill is the single most important piece of legislation determining what Americans eat. Join the Horace Albright Lecture for a panel discussion on what’s at stake in the upcoming U.S. Farm Bill with:
- Michael Pollan
- John S. and James L. Knight Professor of Journalism and Director of the Knight Program in Science and Environmental Journalism, UC Berkeley
- Karen Ross
- Secretary of the California Department of Food and Agriculture
- Ken Cook
- President and Co-Founder of the Environmental Working Group
- Patricia Crawford
- Director of the Atkins Center for Weight and Health and Adjunct Professor, College of Natural Resources, UC Berkeley
- Gordon Rausser (moderator)
- Robert Gordon Sproul Distinguished Professor in the Department of Agriculture and Resource Economics, College of Natural Resources, UC Berkeley
This is a free, public event. Seating is on a first-come, first-serve basis. Free tickets are available at the Wheeler Auditorium Box Office at 5 p.m. on the day of the event. Doors open at 6 p.m.